Florida Weather is Extremely Humid. Because of This, Pianos Require Regularly Scheduled Tunings and Focused Climate Control.
The Piano Life Saver is installed out of sight, inside the piano and serves to provide a consistent humidity level year round in any climate or environment. Models are available for Grand Pianos, Baby Grands, and Upright pianos. Keeping your piano tuned and sounding great.
Benefits of the Piano Life Saver Systems by Dampp Chaser:
- Stabilizes piano tuning by maintaining pitch and markedly extending the life of your piano.
- Minimizes the expansion and contraction of piano action parts which provides optimum touch and predictable keyboard control. Eliminates sluggishness when playing.
- Prevents rust on the piano strings and metal parts.
- Minimizes felt deterioration, reducing the harsh tones that come from flattened hammer felt in low humidity or the muffled tones from swollen hammer felt in high humidity.
- Minimizes glue failure throughout the piano.
- Protects your piano investment year after year.
Dehumidifier: when humidity levels rise, it distributes moisture away from your piano using warm air currents.
Humidistat: this is the brain of the System which senses whether the wooden parts of your piano are too moist or too dry and automatically switches the System to function as a Dehumidifier when needed to protect your piano from damage caused by changes in humidity.