Concert level piano tuning for over 33 Years. Registered, Licensed. New England Pulsifer School of Piano Technology 1980. As a certified piano tuner and technician I enjoy contributing to the musical community here in Central Florida. I have played piano and steel string guitar all of my adult life and hope that my children will find the same level of joy and inspiration pursuing their respective passions.
Having tuned thousands of pianos in my career enables me to understand the often subtle differences between the many different manufacturers and scale designs. I use aural skills to deliver a fine piano tuning. Technology does now includes a visual spectrum analysis of the note’s wave form, making the wave shape, the phase relationship between strings and the purity or distortion of a note visible. I can easily analyze and compensate for your piano’s unique harmonicity characteristics. I pride myself on always working efficiently and conscientiously.
It has always been my practice to never rush and to always include the value services while at your home or establishment. A large percentage of my new business is generated by word of mouth. I am happy to provide you with client references.
I will provide you with:
- The finest piano tuning services guaranteed
- Pitch raises are sometimes required if a piano has not been regularly tuned
- Action regulation, voicing and repairs
- Dehumidification Climate Control System Installation
- Certain repairs are included with professional tuning fee
- Piano assessment for purchasing or selling
- Professional insurance estimates
- Piano furniture touch-ups
The following is a partial list of a few customers and clients that I have personally tuned pianos for:
- Paul Simon – Sting *Amway Center, USA
- Sade *Amway Center, USA
- UCF Arena and Theatre Dept. Orlando Fl
- Michael Buble *UCF Arena in Orlando Fl
- Tony Bennet *UCF Arena in Orlando Fl
- Kenny G *UCF Arena in Orlando Fl
- Disney House of Blues in Orlando Fl
- Arlo Guthrie *Ice House Theatre in Mt. Dora Fl
- Gypsy Kings *Washington D.C.
- The Grateful Dead *UCF Arena
- George Benson Earl Klugh *Lyric Theatre Md.
- Shawn Colvin Richard Thompson *Md
- Ronnie Milsap *Pier 6 Pavillion Baltimore, Md
- Kenny G *Pier 6 Concert Pavillion Baltimore, Md
- Anita Baker *Pier 6 Concert Pavillion Balto. Md
- Roberta Flack *Lyric Theatre Baltimore, Md
- Nils Lofgren *Dulaney Club
- Ahmad Jamal *Ethel Ennis Jazz Club Balto. Md
- Mary Chapin Carpenter *Merriweather PP Gibson Guitar
- Bob and Elliotts Piano Shoppes of Greater Orlando
- Steinway Gallery
- Piano Outlet
- Damppchaser Inc (Pianolifesaver.com)